- Full year adjusted result margin at 1%; excluding previously announced loss at sea lock IJmuiden at 2%
- Construction and Property: improved margins due to prior restructuring in the Netherlands and Germany
- Civil engineering: loss mainly due to the Netherlands; partly offset by UK, Ireland and Germany
- PPP: strong performance from existing portfolio; 50% tender hit rate
- Increased order book; 84% of revenue in hand for 2018
- Impairment of deferred tax assets triggered by past underperformance in the Dutch fiscal entity
- Dividend per share proposal of €0.10 (2016: €0.09) with scrip alternative and buy-back to offset dilution
For the full press release, please go here.