- Dutch activities: lower results in a tough year, €25 million restructuring cost in Q4
- Property: non-cash impairments of €30 million on mainly Dutch retail property
- PPP: good result for the year
- BAM International: another year of strong growth
- Capital ratio 19.8% at end-2013 after equity placing
- Significant de-risking of Dutch pensions achieved, one-off effect of €24.6 million
- Dividend proposal of 5 euro-cents per share with scrip alternative; based on payout ratio of 30%
Click here for the full press release.