- Back in Shape programme completed successfully within five quarters
- Adjusted 2015 result improved, driven by Civil engineering; held back by Dutch non-residential Construction
- Positive cash flow from property divestments and trade working capital improvement
- Order book increase due to multiyear civil engineering project wins, intake quality improving
- Dividend proposal of 2 cents per share
- Updated strategy for 2016-2020: ‘Building the present, creating the future’
Click here for the full press release.