- Back in Shape on track; delivering savings and working capital improvements
- Construction and M&E services: ongoing pressure in Dutch non-residential
- Civil engineering: positive result mainly driven by BAM International, the Netherlands and Ireland
- Property: Dutch residential market follows twin track; Dutch non-residential market remains weak
- PPP: solid performance and healthy bid pipeline
- Order book: growth from new order intake and stronger pound; quality improving
- Net cash position: strong year on year improvement driven by Back in Shape
Click here for the full press releasase.