Invesis is an investment and asset management company that predominantly operates in the public infrastructure sector. The company has three business units operating in the Netherlands and Belgium, Germany and Switzerland, and UK and Ireland; it also has one asset in Australia and is taking forward a strategy to extend its business into new markets. The company reviews its business annually and sets targets and objectives through its Strategic Cascade, which includes Health, Safety and Wellbeing; performance is measured against these objectives.
The directors of the Company and its business units regard health, safety and wellbeing to be of paramount importance and are committed to achieving and maintaining high standards of Health, Safety & Wellbeing (HS&W) in respect of all employees, contractors and members of the public who may be affected by its activities.
The management of Invesis is committed to:
- Complying with all legal and other requirements which are deemed applicable to the business and other interested parties
- Eliminating hazards and reducing occupational health and safety risks through a risk assessment process
- Continually improving our Flourishing through Safety management system
- Measuring HS&W performance and carrying out periodic reviews
- Involving its colleagues through participation and consultation processes
- Establishing objectives that addresses risks and opportunities and are consistent with this policy statement
- Improving the wellbeing of its staff through our Flourishing at Work initiative.
The company has appointed a director to provide leadership for Health, Safety & Wellbeing, who will ensure the provision of an effective organisation and the arrangements for the implementation of this policy.
Every employee has an obligation to take reasonable care for their own safety and for the safety of others. They are also obliged to co-operate with their employer in respect of matters concerning health and safety. The involvement and co-operation of employees at all levels is essential for the effective implementation of this policy and the company is committed to consultation with and participation of its employees.