Privacy Statement Invesis
This is the privacy statement from Invesis Group B.V. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter: “Invesis” or “we”). This statement contains a description of how Invesis handles the personal data of our customers, suppliers and partners and other third parties. This privacy statement may be changed from time to time. The most recent version is published on our website.
2. Contact details
Invesis Group B.V.
3981 LA Bunnik
+31 (0)30 659 8988
The Data Protection Manager of Invesis can be reached at [email protected].
3. Personal data processed by us
Personal data means all information relating to (an) identifiable individual(s) (such as name, date of birth and contact details). Invesis processes your personal data because you are using our products, services and/or because you have provided us with this information.
Below is an overview of the personal data we might process:
- Basic information, such as your name (including name prefix or title), the company you work for, your title or position and your relationship to a person.
- Contact information, such as your postal address, phone number(s) and email address.
- Technical information, such as information from your visits to our website or applications or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically.
- Financial information, such as your bank account number, related to the execution of the agreement with you.
- Account details, for example by creating a profile on this or another website, by e-mail, per app or by telephone.
- Information you provide to us for the purposes of attending meetings and events, including access and dietary requirements.
- Any other personal data relating to you which you may provide to us.
- In some instances we process special categories of personal data or sensitive personal data, like creditworthiness. If we intend to process this type of personal data, we will ask you to consent hereto.
- Other personal data you provide, for example by creating a profile on this or another website, by e-mail, per app or by telephone
4. Purposes and principles
Invesis processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To send our newsletter and other publications.
- To invite you for our meetings and events.
- To call or email you if this is required for the performance of our products and/or services.
- To give you the opportunity to create an account and to place or exchange information on a website or an app.
- To offer products, services and/or information about products and/or services.
- To assess and accept you as a customer, supplier, business partner or other third party for entering into a relationship with you or concluding an agreement with you.
- To conclude and execute an agreement with you.
- To conclude and execute agreements with suppliers, business partners or other third parties in connection with the execution of an agreement with you.
- To develop, control and improve our products and services.
- For (market) research, trend analyses, customer profiles and statistical surveys, where data are anonymised and can no longer be traced back to an identifiable natural person.
- To execute business processes, (internal) management and (management) reports.
- To promote safety, security, health and/or integrity.
- To analyse your behaviour on the website or an app in order to possibly improve the website or the app and/or to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- To follow your surfing behaviour across various websites with which we can possibly improve our products and services and/or tailor them to your preferences.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
The bases for processing your personal data are, as appropriate, the necessity to process them in order to conclude and execute our agreement with you, to comply with a legal obligation, to protect the vital interest of you or another natural person or to safeguard the legitimate interests of Invesis or our partners, unless these are outweighed by your interests, fundamental rights or fundamental liberties, or, as the case may be, based on your explicit consent.
5. Data retention periods
Invesis will only keep your personal data as long as is necessary to complete the purposes for which your data is collected, to protect the legitimate interests of Invesis and as long as we are legally obliged to do so.
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
Invesis shares your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. These parties may include banks, insurers, ICT service providers, accountants, consultants and subcontractors. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Invesis remains responsible for these processing operations. Invesis may also provide your personal data to other third parties. We only do so with your express consent.
Our websites may contain links to third-party (social media) websites or may refer you to the websites of such companies, such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook which may have privacy notices that differ from ours. We are not responsible for the processing or disclosure of personal information collected through other websites or processed by these third-parties. We recommend that you consult the privacy statement of these third-party websites to be informed about the ways in which these third parties handle personal data.
If your personal data are transferred to a recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection of personal data, Invesis will take measures to ensure that your personal data are adequately protected, such as entering into EU Standard Contractual Clauses with these third parties. We then also carry out a Transfer Impact Assessment regarding the risks that processing of your personal data pose in non-adequate countries.
In other cases, your personal data will not be supplied to third parties, except when required by law.
7. Cookies and similar techniques
Invesis uses (different types) of cookies to optimize performance of the website and for analyzing the website and its contents on the website.
On your first visit to our website we already informed you about these cookies and asked consent to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your browser to deactivate the saving of cookies. In addition, you can delete all previously saved information in your browser settings or you can change this at any moment in the cookie settings of our website.
8. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, modify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your previously given consent to the data processing, if any, or object to the processing of your personal data by Invesis, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format; we have the obligation to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side.
Please send your request for the review, correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to: [email protected].
To ensure that the request has actually been made by you, Invesis can ask you for proof of identity. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, in any case within four weeks.
The removal of your personal data is only possible when there are no legal obligations for Invesis to retain the data.
9. Complaints procedures
If you have a complaint about compliance with this privacy statement, or about a violation of your rights pursuant to the law, please contact the Invesis Data Protection Manager.
In addition, you have the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. For this, you can use the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/gebruik-uw-privacyrechten/klacht-melden-bij-de-ap.
Invesis takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. We do this, for example, by means of the IT security policy, training our employees and by using secure storage and connections.
If you have the impression that your data is not secure or if you have evidence of abuse, please send an email to [email protected].