Job title: ESG Manager – Data Analyst and Reporting
Office location: Any of the Invesis office locations
Number of hours: fulltime
This is a great opportunity for a highly analytical individual, who wants to work in an international role and develop experience in the financial and investment management sector. The position requires a self-motivated individual with strong skills in data analysis, interpersonal communication, and time management.
The ESG Manager will work directly with the Invesis ESG team as well as the wider Invesis group to develop and implement the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategies and initiatives to support the company and its projects.
- Oversight and responsibility for ESG data collection to support performance tracking, reporting and disclosure requirements at asset, portfolio, fund, and Invesis corporate level.
- Perform ESG data collection and analysis for the Origination team, including ESG due diligence for investment opportunities, analysing the data quality and data assurance and preparing the required ESG data to support investment approvals.
- Collect, review, aggregate, and report ESG data for the Project Delivery team and Corporate Functions. This means working across different functions to collect, analyse and report data and prepare sustainability disclosures.
- Manage all Invesis’ ESG Reporting, for and not limited to, quarterly management reports, quarterly ESG performance report, Net Zero offsetting, CDP List, GRESB, SFDR, CSRD, PRI, EU Taxonomy, Science Based Targets, and possibly ISSB/TCFD in the future for the assets outside Europe.
- Conduct on-time Greenhouse Gas (GHG) accounting to track our progress towards our Science-Based Targets and calculate accurate scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions for quarterly corporate carbon footprint and annual investments carbon footprint.
- Contribute to continued improvement of ESG reporting process for our investments and update the project team on changes as they relate to ESG reporting.
- Manage relationships with third-party ESG data and service providers and evaluate emerging solutions and innovations to support the delivery of accurate, high-quality data flows, improving data analytics to simplify the reporting processes.
- Conduct research and analysis on various Invesis corporate and project ESG performance in both the Origination and Project Delivery phases to support the company decision-making.
- Support the ESG team in reporting and updating internal and external stakeholders on project progress, milestones achieved, and production of reports as required. This also includes educating and engaging employees on ESG and its importance for Invesis.
Who are we looking for?
- Relevant university degree and prior work experience in ESG, information technology, finance, data analysis or research.
- Understanding of ESG and its strategic importance as part of Invesis investment activities.
- Analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail and advanced data management skills and ability to visualise ESG data for Invesis ESG communication and reporting.
- A passion for ESG and a good understanding of the key scientific, regulatory, and market developments related to ESG in financial and investment sector.
- Familiarity with renowned ESG reporting frameworks, standards, and benchmarks, i.e. GRESB, SFDR, CSRD, CDP, PRI, TCFD, EU Taxonomy.
- Familiarity with GHG Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard. Experience developing scope 1, 2 and 3 inventories is preferred.
- Strong passion for data technology and attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a frequently changing environment.
- Ad hoc traveling to visit company offices and projects likely to be required.
Who are we ?
Invesis is synonymous with sustainable and successful infrastructure projects – from roads, railways, tunnels and bridges, to hospitals, schools and government buildings. We are a global investor and developer whose expertise extends to the future global needs of energy and digital infrastructure. But we are more than a source of knowledge, experience, finance and project management expertise. We are a blend of driving ambition and innovative thinking. As defined by our people. People who care deeply. As deeply as you do about building a sustainable future.
Your work environment
At Invesis, we are immensely proud of our people and culture. Together, we have built a successful company that continues to grow. Our goal is to build on this success by investing in our people, encouraging and supporting engagement and positive mental health and physical well-being. Our ambition is to have employees who are ‘Flourishing at Work’; who are inspired by our purpose, able to use and develop their skills and strengths, and who can see the value they contribute to the company.
There are short lines of communication both within the team and with other departments within Invesis and our external stakeholders. We always strive for high quality and excellent communication with our stakeholders. There is certainly room for socialization here, especially through our regular company events!
To apply for the position please send your CV to [email protected].